Difference between profit and lossHoses and couplings are used for transporting cargo, bunkering, extracting vapour and transporting (compressed) air, steam or hot water for cleaning tanks. If one of those hoses should fail, an important process will be brought to a standstill. A ship that is unable to be loaded and unloaded or being unable to carry out bunkering can make the difference between profit and loss.
A reliable partner that you can count onWhen purchasing hoses and couplings, it is therefore important for shipping companies to have a reliable partner that they can count on. A partner that does more than simply supply a hose. A reliable and innovative partner should offer more than that and do the following, for example:
- Identify your problem and find the best solution in order to rectify it.
- Be able to offer sustainable products.
- Carry out testing and certification on site.
- Be able to supply quickly.
- We understand the problems that can arise on board ships.
We understand your problemsOur people understand the shipping industry, from inland vessels to cruise ships and from container ships to seagoing tankers. We understand the problems that can arise on board ships:
- We fully understand that you cannot wait long for a solution.
- We know the laws and legislation that apply to you.
- We recognise that the conditions on board your ship cannot be compared with those on land.
Offering suitable solutions quicklyOur company operates in the heart of the Rotterdam port area. As a result, we are able to offer suitable solutions quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The same applies to testing and certification. Quality, safety and sustainability are high on our list of priorities. That is why we choose top manufacturers for our wide range of hoses and couplings which include:
- Composite hoses
- Metal hoses
- Rubber hoses
- Hydraulic hoses
- Hoses made from PTFE and other plastics
- Dry-break couplings
- Break-away couplings
- Camlock couplings